Sunday, June 20, 2010

RANDOM CONVERSATION...

I've been chuckling over this conversation between the mini-me and one of her co-workers for a few days now....
random co-worker:  oh hi, mini, I ran into mr pawprint a few days ago at {insert random big-box    electronics store}

mini-me:  oh ya?

rcw:  ya, it's the first time I met his boy.

m-m:  so, how was that? {smiling nervously)

rcw:  I didn't realize they looked so much alike...

m-m:  {giggling uncontrollably...}

rcw:  what's so funny?  wait~no!  I mean facially!  did you think I meant because they're both...um...pudgy?!!!

PUDGY!!!!  OMG!!  HAHAHAHAHA!!   PUDGY!
I love it!

1 comment:

  1. haha oh no!!
    I was wondering where this conversation was leading...
    someone with foot in mouth disease!!!

    thanks for popping over .. glad you liked the moon shots...

    Love tribute to you dad in previous post!! xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete