Sunday, July 17, 2011

BIGGEST LOSER UPDATE!!



After winning 'Biggest Loser' at work in April, I knew the winnings should go to something personal, that would remind me of my accomplishment often.  That eliminated clothing, anything breakable, or something that might get used up.  I thought about things I really loved, and after seeing a beautiful ring on a lady at a cooking class one night, decided on a turquoise ring.  She directed me to a local jewelry maker, and I placed the order the next day!  I picked it up a couple of weeks ago~isn't it spendid?  I've had so many compliments on it! 


As of now, my weight is holding at 23 pounds lost!  The rest seems to want to come off slowly.  That's OK tho.  It took 5 years to gain the 30 pounds and I'm persevering!  More about that journey at:
http://ishouldbedoingpushups.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment